Just over a hundred meters from the sea and beach in the always equally charming Guardamar del Segura we find this modern townhouse in Residencial Marina Real Habitat. The home is well-kept and offers luxury and features as far as the eye can see with well-planned open spaces.
The entrance level contains an airy living room with separate dining area adjacent to a modern and fully equipped kitchen with induction hob, oven, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher and a wine cooler (all kitchen appliances are made by Miele & Liebherr) as well as a spacious balcony. On this floor we also find a toilet and a separate laundry room with a washing machine and a dryer.
One floor up from the entrance level there is a very spacious bedroom with bathroom en-suite, a walk-in closet and the possibility to step straight out to a very nice balcony.
One floor down from the entrance level there is a large living room with a walk-in closet and the possibility to create another bedroom, as well as a guest room and a large bathroom with a shower. Here you can also reach a nice terrace with an outdoor shower and space for a large group of furniture and the nice pool area.
At the bottom of the property on the basement level there is a large double garage and plenty of storage space.
Last but not least, there is a roof terrace with wonderful views of the Mediterranean and the surrounding area with plenty of space for, for example, sun loungers, a barbecue and so on.
When it comes to equipment, there are, among other things:
* Hydronic underfloor heating, control of heat pump - hot water / underfloor heating via mobile (WiFi)
* Insulated hot water pipes
* Ventilation in the form of six valves and four Pax fans as well as ventilation in the garage
* Two cleaning filters and de-calcifying unit
* Electric awning
* Smarthome: Control of lighting and shutters as well as water detectors in bathrooms and kitchens
* Oak parquet on two of the floors
* Alarm with camera on each level
* Recessed LED lighting in stairs inside and outside
* Electric towel-heaters with LED lighting
* Sensor-controlled lighting in walk-in closets and bathrooms
Welcome to contact us at Bjurfors for more information about this luxury terraced house!
Running cost (per year)
- Household electricity
- 840 €
- Community association fee
- 760 €
- 205 €
- 1,805 €
- 150 m
- 180 m
- 300 m
- 500 m
- Golf course
- 7600 m
- 34000 m
- 9800 m
- 579,000 €
- Maximum number of bedrooms
- Living area
- 136 m²
- Constructed area
- 233 m²
- Year of construction
Register or ask one of our agents